Studio Monton Limited 5-Year Warranty
This Warranty is valid for products purchased on or after January 1st 2020. For products purchased prior this date, please defer to our old 3-year warranty, or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Applicable to the Original Owner and Original Delivery Address only. Warrants to the Original Purchaser that all Studio Monton Products (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Products”) will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery to the Delivery Address.
This is our way of sharing our confidence in the quality of our products. The Studio Monton 5-year warranty (“Warranty”) covers repairs or replacements of Products, and does not cover regular, non-defective returns of the Products. The Products that are returned within our 14-day return period are processed separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of our Return Policy.
How to utilize the Studio Monton 5-Year Limited Warranty
Before submitting a claim, please carefully review the Terms & Conditions below. Original Purchasers must notify Studio Monton in writing of any claims within 5 years from the date of delivery and within 2 months of discovering the reason of the claim (fault). Please file your claim to Studio Monton B.V. here. Upon receiving notification of a claim, the Studio Monton representative will respond to your inquiry within 1 week. All warranty claims are subject to inspection by Studio Monton. Studio Monton reserves the right to determine whether or not damages are covered by the Warranty, at our sole discretion. Warranty Terms & Conditions Coverage The warranty applies from. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org The Warranty covers, and is valid only for, flaws and defects in the manufacturing or workmanship of the product. The Studio Monton 5-Year Limited Warranty applies to Studio Monton Products exclusively and does not cover or apply to any purchases made outside of studiomonton.com or outside of Europe. The Warranty may not apply to purchases made through third-party sites.
Studio Monton does not cover:
- Changes in surface finishes due to ageing or exposure to light
- Natural variations of wood grain or figure or the presence of character marks
- Natural variations of powder coating and/or other coatings
- Damage to the fabric from machine washing/drying
- Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, everyday wear and tear of surfaces, fabrics, and upholstery)
Damage from external factors, such as any of the following:
- Sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments
- Prolonged exposure to moisture or direct sunlight
- Modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs
- Force majeure, including but not limited to fire, lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane
- Any actions or uses performed outside of those recommended or specified on our site, including our FAQs.
Note: Powder coat and lacquers are not covered by the warranty if damage is caused by intended use or wear and tear
Note: All Studio Monton products are intended for indoor use, unless otherwise specified
To be eligible for the Warranty:
- You must be the Original Purchaser and have a valid Proof Of Purchase. The Warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- You must have purchased the Products directly from Hem.com or from a Hem Flagship Store and be located within Canada. May also, in certain cases, apply to purchases made through third-party sites. Please contact Hem for more information.
- We must receive your written Warranty request as set forth above within 3 years from the date of delivery.
- The Products, or Lighting must have been installed and used only in accordance with the specifications provided with the product or on our website (including those recommendations and guidelines specified on the FAQs page).
- The Products must have been used only for its intended use and must never have been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, or other abnormal usages, including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, soiling, liquid damage, or improper installation.
Please fill out the form below to submit a claim: